Electrolux Air-O-Steam Touchline 20 x 1/1GN gas Combi Steam Oven
Model Number: AOS201GTZA
Dimensions: 993mm wide x 957mm deep x 1795mm high
20 x 1/1 GN Tray capacity
- Gas Fully programmable with touch Pad
- INCLUDE: On site commisioning & product training
- Automatic mode: choosing family and food type, the oven automatically selects the appropriate cooking climate, temperature and time.
- Three special automatic cycles available:
- Low Temperature Cooking cycle (LTC) to minimize weight loss, maximizing food quality for large pieces of meat.
- Reheating cycle: efficient humidity management to quickly reheat.
- Proofing cycle: uses the air-o-clima function to create the perfect proofing conditions.
- Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 recepes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recepe at any time. 16- step cooking programs also available.
- Manual mode: traditional cooking style by manually selecting the parameters. Traditional cooking cycles available:
- Dry, hot convection cycle (max. 300 °C): ideal for low humiditybaking.
- Low temperature Steam cycle (max. 100 °C): ideal for sous-vide
- (vacuum packed) re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
- Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood and vegetables.
- High temperature steam (max. 130 °C).
- Combination cycle (max. 250 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
- Air-o-clima™: Lambda sensor controlled automatic humidity adjustment of cooking environment.
- air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic and 1 semi-automatic cycles).
- air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
- 6-point multi sensor core temperature probe.
- Hold function: provides an impulse ventilation ideal for holding and light pastry.
- Variable fan speed. Radial fan.
- Reduced power cycle.
- USB connection.
- Food safe control monitors the cooking process to comply with
- HACCP standards. HACCP management to record cooking procedure available upon request