Three heavy-duty, manual-feed, belt-driven machines are available. With a large one-piece anodized aluminium base and the use of more robust components, the machines are designed for handling larger volumes. Featuring a built in sharpening head and blade ring-guard, the machines are also easy to disassemble without tools for thorough cleaning.
This series is designed for larger delis, restaurants and supermarkets and will slice all types of meat for long periods with ease and offer many years of dependable service.
- Heavy Duty belt-driven food slicers ideal for efficient and consistent food slicing
- Robust construction for handling large volume and loads
- Three sizes available offering blade diameter of 250mm, 300mm, or 350mm providing different food cut heights
- Ideal for larger deli’s, restaurants and supermarkets for slicing all types of meat for long periods with ease
- Designed and made in Italy
- Blade Diameter: 300mm
- Height of cut: 205mm
- Length of cut: 270mm
- Slice thickness: 0-14mm
- Blade speed: 300RPM
- 2 years warranty covering parts and labour