The Hoshizaki FM-150KE series flaked ice machine produces up to 110kg of flaked ice a day and up to a 26kg ice storage capacity.
- FM series produce flake or nugget ice (MUST SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING)
- "Freeze Burn" is no longer an issue when displaying fresh fish or produce
- Carbon auger bearings have a longer life expectancy than roller bearing, reducing maintenance costs
- One piece bin moulding - rounded corners for hygiene and ease of cleaning
- Automatic flush function, helps keep the ice making system clean
- Integrated door handle for ease use and hygiene
- Controller board with Operational Status display assists in troubleshooting
- Due to the auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production
- Can be converted to nugget ice by changing the extruding head and cutter (parts at an additional cost)
- FM & DCM Series– 2 years Parts and Labour on entire unit. 5 years (parts only) on compressor and aircooled condenser unit.