Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WBCF Blast Chiller Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes or +90C to -18C in 240 minutes.
The WBCF has an advanced special air flow design developed by Williams (AirSmart) for even product chilling that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition. The Blast Chiller Freezer offers the choice of soft or hard chilling ensuring that delicate foods can be cooled without damage, while denser foods are chilled safely using the more powerful hard option.
Rapid freezing will prevent cell damage to the product, preserving texture, appearance, taste, aroma and quality.
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3°C at the end of each cycle
- Unique advanced airflow deswign for even chilling of product load
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient environments
- Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
- Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
- Precision injected, high density 75mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- Barrel locked doors for added security
- Power: 10 amp single phase required