Hobart ECOMAX504 Undercounter Dish & Glasswasher
The technologically advanced Hobart dishwasher range is here in Perth WA.
First impressions last . . . . . and clean, spotless washware is a vital component in the delivery of the perfect experience to your customers. No one understands the value of this more than Hobart. By extensively researching all of the major hospitality business segments, including bars, leisure, restaurants and hotels, Hobart have listened to and understood the key requirements of the market.
This knowledge has enabled Hobart to develop the most efficient and effective range of undercounter dishwashers on the market – they all incorporate features which ensure ease of use and cleaning combined with clever innovations to guarantee exceptionally consistent results, greatest efficiency, and lowest running costs.
The Hobart undercounter range takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other undercounter machine on the market.
- Easy to use electronic controls with 2 cycles 60 & 150 seconds
- Digital temperature gauges
- Suits all racks up to 500x500mm, stainless steel grid shelf supports all rack sizes.
- Re-circulating & low 2.3 litre rinse volume machine
- Double skin door for strength & durabilty for loading machine
- Usable chamber height of 360mm
- Polypropylene wash & rinse arm with patented WIDE ANGLE FAN nozzle to maximise wash & rinse performance
- Self-cleaning cycle on drain out
- Full width wash tank strainers & wash pump inlet strainer to ensure machine reliability
- Connect & Use - fill and drain hoses pump out drain, chemical dispensers & power lead/ plug included for quick & easy installation
- Rear castors & adjustable front feet for easy cleaning
- Includes 1 x plate rack, 1 x flat rack, 1 x cutlery holder
- Back flow prevention device as standard to meet Watermark Approval & ATS 5200.101
- Ease of operation
- Consistently outstanding wash results
- Energy saving features
- Versatile wash options
- Double racking for doubled throughput
- Lowest water usage (down to 1.0 L/Cycle!)