ECOMAX 404 GLASSWASHER
The technologically advanced Hobart glasswasher range is here in Perth WA.
First impressions last . . . . . and clean, sparkling glassware is a vital component in the delivery of the perfect drink experience to your customers. No one understands the value of this more than Hobart. By extensively researching all of the major hospitality business segments, including bars, leisure, restaurants and hotels, Hobart have listened to and understood the key requirements of the market.
This knowledge has enabled Hobart to develop the most efficient and effective range of glasswashers on the market – they all incorporate thoughtful features which ensure ease of use and cleaning combined with clever innovations to guarantee exceptionally consistent results, best efficiency, and lowest running costs.
The Hobart undercounter range takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other undercounter machine on the market.
- Easy to use electronic controls with 2 cycles: 60 & 120 seconds
- Re-circulating & low 2.0 litre rinse volume glasswasher
- Digital temperature gauges
- Suitable for all glass, cup and light duty washing applications.
- Designed to suit racks 400 x 400mm & 17" x 14"
- Double skinned door for strength and durability
- Polypropylene wash & rinse arm with patented WIDE ANGLE FAN nozzle to maximise wash & rinse performance
- Wash pump inlet strainer to ensure machine reliability
- Connect & Use fill and drain hoses, pump-out drain, chemical dispensers and power lead, plug included for quick and easy installation
- Standard with 150mm stainless steel adjustable legs
- Includes 1 x 17"x14" glass rack
- Back flow prevention device as standard to meet Watermark Approval and ATS 5200.101
- Ease of operation
- Consistently outstanding wash results
- Energy saving features
- Versatile wash options
- Active Drying on GCP (no hand-drying necessary!)
Note: Not suitable for use with reverse osmosis systems