Hobart GC - Profi Series Compact Glasswasher
The technologically advanced Hobart glasswasher range is here in Perth WA.
First impressions last . . . . . and clean, sparkling glassware is a vital component in the delivery of the perfect drink experience to your customers. No one understands the value of this more than Hobart. By extensively researching all of the major hospitality business segments, including bars, leisure, restaurants and hotels, Hobart have listened to and understood the key requirements of the market.
This knowledge has enabled Hobart to develop the most efficient and effective range of glasswashers on the market – they all incorporate thoughtful features which ensure ease of use and cleaning combined with clever innovations to guarantee exceptionally consistent results, best efficiency, and lowest running costs.
The Hobart undercounter range takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other undercounter machine on the market.
- Compact under counter glass washer with installation height of only 705mm ideal for narrow places or with intergrated reverse osmosis and an installation height of 820mm ideal for undercounter
- Visiotronic Touch Control: single button control with colour code & remaining cycle time indication. Colour touch display
- WASHSMART APP - controlling your warewash operation with smart technology: status & messages, usage and operating cost, hygiene, order service & consumables
- 1.9 I rinsing: water consumption per cycle of only 1.9.I which results in a reduction of water, chemicals & energy consumption of 35%
- CLIP-IN wash and rinse arms can be removed with one hand and without any tools.
- Intelligent data documentation: auto recording of important operational data & consumptions indicated on display
- USB interface allows downloading of operational data
- GENIUS X fine filter system: advanced filter system with pre-wash function reduces detergent consumption by up to 35%
- Cold Rinsing: rinse can be switched from hot to cold for cooler glasses without time loss
- Intensive Programme: intensive rinse cycle to wash glasses with design & raised fresh water amount
- Interlocked strainer: prevents operation without tank strainer
- Optional refill signal: monitors contents of external as well as intergrated chemical containers
- Hygiene programme: for removal of calcium carbonate & deposits from wash chamber
- Ready to install - equipped with: fill/drain hoses, electrical cable & plug (15amp 240V), detergent & rinse aid dispensers, rinse pump, drian pump, back flow preventer.
- Standard with 150mm stainless steel adjustable legs
- Meets Watermark Approval
- Ease of operation
- Consistently outstanding wash results
- Energy saving features
- Versatile wash options
- Active Drying on GCP (no hand-drying necessary!)