The gravity feed gear driven slicer has been designed to effortlessly handle heavy loads like cheese, bacon and meat that might cause slipping of a belt driven machine.
Manufactured from anodized aluminium with clean lines, the machine features a built-in sharpening head and blade ring-guard.
An ideal machine for high volume work required for large restaurants, supermarkets, delicatessen's and butcher shops.
- Gear driven slicer, ideal for heavy loads like cheese and for high volume output
- Manual carriage operation
- Gravity feed
- Ideal for large restaurants, supermarkets, deli’s and butcher shops.
- Designed and made in Italy
- Blade Diameter: 350mm
- Height of cut: 260mm
- Length of cut: 300mm
- Slice thickness: 0-13mm
- Blade speed: 210RPM
- 2 year warranty covering parts and labour